Monday, December 16, 2013

What diet am I on?




"What Diet am I on?" - I have been getting quite a few private messages about my "Diet" and is it liquid? What Diet is it? In a nutshell, it is NOT a diet. I eat whole foods, nothing processed, no refined sugars or starches. The way God intended these foods to be eaten and before man found a way to mess it all up for "convenience sake." I exercise 5 days a week (because I love it and those of you who have known me for many years know how HUGE that statement is!) I eat when I am hungry. I am NOT a vegetarian but I do eat a predominately Vegan and Gluten free diet, maybe 80/20. I eat quality Chicken -rarely, eggs, salmon and nuts and seeds for my protein. I have the most amazing motivational people to encourage me on a daily basis. ProForm, Kristie Belliston Ryan Belliston The Belly Fit Club, and the K-Crew have all changed my life. I am NOT perfect when it comes to any of this. I cheat. I stumble. I stray. Yet I get back up and try to be better today than I was yesterday. The results are what pushes me to move toward putting only healthy things in my body. I want to live a healthy life. I want to spend my retirement doing what I want not giving all my money to doctors. I drink Green Juice daily. It's my addiction, it makes me feel alive and full of energy. my skin, hair and eyes are transforming and I give this drink a lot of the credit! It doesn't matter if you follow a "Plan" or make mistakes. Just make better choices. Look in your garbage can.. what's in it, peels from produce or boxes from processed foods. I am not a radical in any part of my life. I just try to live by example and I look to and am drawn to those that do the same. I am beyond blessed to have such amazing and supportive family and friends and most importantly my soulmate William Emmetts and my inspirational son Tyler Emmetts who have both held me accountable on my journey. I am just getting started and I don't plan on "stopping my diet" because it is just a way of life now. Thank you all for being so kind to me and so complimentary, but the best thing in the world you can do, is to start. Make a better choice today...then tomorrow. It's not a race. Thank you for reading my long post  Here's to health! BTW- The Belly Fit Club has it all spelled out if you do want one place to find all the info. 


More great stories can be found here. http://thebellyfitclub.blogspot.com/p/testimonials.html

3 comments:

  1. Your weight loss story is pretty inspiring. I have seen some more people who have decided to change their image and they did it so beautifully, without taking any weight loss pills, just by controlling the food they must eat. I suggest for starter to try Goji Berry Juice. It will give them strength and nutrition, enough to make them want to hit the gym and workout tirelessly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely Wrote article..Have completely read this article and can say have added so much values by the writer.
    Thanks a lot!!(https://www.beinghealthysoul.com/blog/gaiam-zafu-meditation-cushion-pillow/)

    ReplyDelete