Happy 29th (45th) Birthday!
What's a Party without CAKE!
Instead of adding years to your years on your Birthday, give your body LIFE and the gift of HEALTH. That doesn't mean you can't have something delicious on your special day.
This takes minutes to make and is OUT OF THIS WORLD amazing! :)
RAW CHOCOLATE CAKE by The Belly Fit Club
1 1/2 cups raw walnuts
1 1/2 cups raw pecans
1 1/2 cups medjool dates soaked in water for 20-30 minutes
6 TBS Raw Cocoa Powder
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
In a food processor:
1. Process nuts until they are well blended. They will look like a chunky 'flour'.
2. Add Dates and process until a cookie dough texture develops.
3. Add remaining ingredients and keep processing until everything sticks together.
Once you have a giant Raw Chocolate Cake dough ball, then the fun begins. Just press the dough into the desired shape you wish on a pretty plate. You can also press the dough into a pretty bowl like I did.
Place in the freezer to set while you make the 'Frosting'.
Raw Cake 'Batter"
2 medium avocados
1 cup medjool dates (soaked for 20 minutes)
5 TBS raw cocoa
3 TBS raw honey
1/4 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
1. Place all ingredients in a high powered blender like a Vita Mix or Blentec blender.
2. Use your wand to help mix everything thoroughly.
3. The texture will be very smooth and creamy.
4. Chill for 20-minutes.
Spread 'Frosting' on top of your cake to your liking.
Cut as you would any cake and serve with Coconut Vanilla Ice Cream.
This is so rich....
One or Two bites is enough.
A glass of homemade cold Almond Milk goes great along side this scrumptious dessert.